Sorry for the lack of updates, everyone. When I’m not tromping around instances sticking my big bear patookus in the healer’s face, I’m stuck in my mortal avatar as a Senior Software Architect. While it does an excellent job of paying for food, shelter, clothing, and my WoW addiction, it also comes with a regularly scheduled hell called deployment week or, if you’re one of the developers here, The Week The Computers Won’t Do What They’re Told.
So in lieu of a post, I’m going to link to a few blog posts I’ve found useful or interesting lately. Please forgive me. This site’s regularly scheduled rambling will resume once the dust has settled. :)
- Cynwise, on upcoming Battleground Changes
- Feral Aggression had a good, low-spoiler post about Downing the Lich King
- Ever wanted to play a DK Tank? Psynister is doing it right now, and is blogging as he goes.
- For all you boomkin, Lissanna over at Restokin delves into concerns about moonkin.
- Big Bear Butt waxes philosophical about player styles, and I’m linking it because it’s nice to see that I’m not the only one thinking about it. :)
Okay, that’s all for now. If you’ve seen another post recently that helped you or made you think, please share it in the comments.