Work Sucks, So Here’s a Cop-out Post
Sorry for the lack of updates, everyone. When I’m not tromping around instances sticking my big bear patookus in the healer’s face, I’m stuck in my mortal avatar as a Senior Software Architect. While it does an excellent job of paying for food, shelter, clothing, and my WoW addiction, it also comes with a regularly scheduled hell called deployment week or, if you’re one of the developers here, The Week The Computers Won’t Do What They’re Told.
So in lieu of a post, I’m going to link to a few blog posts I’ve found useful or interesting lately. Please forgive me. This site’s regularly scheduled rambling will resume once the dust has settled. :)
- Cynwise, on upcoming Battleground Changes
- Feral Aggression had a good, low-spoiler post about Downing the Lich King
- Ever wanted to play a DK Tank? Psynister is doing it right now, and is blogging as he goes.
- For all you boomkin, Lissanna over at Restokin delves into concerns about moonkin.
- Big Bear Butt waxes philosophical about player styles, and I’m linking it because it’s nice to see that I’m not the only one thinking about it. :)
Okay, that’s all for now. If you’ve seen another post recently that helped you or made you think, please share it in the comments.